The next generation of Micromax antimicrobial grout, delivering all the benefits of Micromax2 and more with market-leading performance, control and sustainability. Micromax3 ECO features new improved, longer-lasting Microban antimicrobial protection, locked in colour-consistency and efflorescence-free formulation. Easier clean-off and less haze ensures a more durable lasting finish every time. Environmentally friendly it is made with 25% recycled materials, fully recyclable packs and low-dust technology.
Rapid-drying in 2-3 hours, with new rapid-hardening chemistry, ensures the water is maintained within the grout, ensures a more consistent finish and eliminates the risk of water staining on natural stone. Now suitable for use in swimming pools and up to 30mm joint widths with improved anti-shrinkage and anti-cracking. Suitable to mix part-bags with no loss of colour consistency or performance. Makes your job easier with easier clean-off on textured surfaces.
Available in: White, Jasmine, Gunmetal, Pebble, Ebony, Smoke, Anthracite, Tornado Sky, Dovetail, Taupe Grey, Storm Grey, Walnut, Hazel, Mahogany, Cornflower White, Peppermint, Pink Champagne and Primrose.
• Lower dust formulation for less mess on site and improved installer safe
• Easier application and clean off even on textured tiles: with smooth fillers and significantly less haze after initial clean off, ensuring perfect grout joints
• Rapid hardening chemistry to ensure the water is maintained within the grout, virtually eliminating the risk of water staining – even on natural stone
• Locked in colour consistency for seamless tones
• Suitable for all tile types on floors and walls
• 25 year warranty for perfect long lasting results
• 2 year shelf life in 2.5kg & 5kg sizes
• Formulation with over 25% recycled materials
• 100% recyclable packaging
• Ability to part mix grouts with no loss of colour consistency or performance ensuring less waste for the tiler