Grundfos SSP-3.0 B is a premium brass shower pump with positive head and 1 impeller, designed and manufactured to the highest standards. The shower pump is continuously rated as a regenerative pump making it equipped to overcome air pockets and ideal where the plumbing route includes multiple bends and elbows. This shower pump ensures high performance, long durability and is suitable for domestic, commercial or light industrial use to boost shower pressure up to 4 bar. The shower pump is used for boosting either hot or cold water to single showers, multiple showers or whole house boosting where the outlets are below the cold-water tank.
The shower pump is characterized as heavy-duty and it relies upon brass impellers and machined brass stampings for improved durability and high performance. The pump is supplied with a stainless steel, flexible and braided connection hose making it resistant to corrosion. Anti-vibration feet and long-life silicon carbide seals ensure that the operating noise is held at a minimum. The shower pump has built-in thermal protection, which immediately stops the pump motor if it overheats. The shower pump is a WRAS approved product and as such the whole product has undergone and passed extensive mechanical and water quality testing. Additionally, this pump is a regenerative pump making it equipped to overcome air pockets.
• Brass impellers and housing for high performance and improved durability.
• Integrated thermal protection
• Regenerative impeller design to overcome air pockets
• Low speed and quiet induction motor for longer durability
• Continuously rated regenerative pump (in UK is used)
• Long life carbide seals
• Stainless steel flexible connection hose
• Anti-vibration feet for minimum operating noise
• WRAS approved product