Grundfos STP 1.5 Bar Brass Positive Twin Impeller Shower Pump
The shower pump is characterized as heavy-duty and it relies upon brass impellers and machined brass stampings for improved durability and high performance. The pump is supplied with a stainless steel, flexible and braided connection hose making it resistant to corrosion. Anti-vibration feet and long-life silicon carbide seals ensure that the operating noise is held at a minimum. The shower pump has built-in thermal protection, which immediately stops the pump motor if it overheats. The shower pump is a WRAS approved product and as such the whole product has undergone and passed extensive mechanical and water quality testing. Additionally, this pump is a regenerative pump making it equipped to overcome air pockets.
• Brass impellers and housing for high performance and improved durability.
• Integrated thermal protection
• Regenerative impeller design to overcome air pockets
• Low speed and quiet induction motor for longer durability
• Continuously rated regenerative pump (in UK is used)
• Long life carbide seals
• Stainless steel flexible connection hose
• Anti-vibration feet for minimum operating noise
• WRAS approved product
|Manufacturer Part Code||98284251|
|Product Type||Twin Impeller Shower Pump|
|Power Supply||230 V|
- You can select the showroom where you would like to collect your order.
- We will send you an email when your order is ready to be collected.
- Orders received by 3pm can be collected during opening hours on the next working day if all stock is available in the local showroom
- If we need to transfer some of your products from central warehouse to your local branch, it may take 3-4 days for your order to be ready for collection
- If collecting more than 10 boxes of tiles, please note that the tile boxes may be very heavy and not be suitable for transportation in a car. It is suggested you arrange for more robust transport or arrange for delivery.
- You must report any damages, shortages or incorrect items to the showroom where you collected your order within 48 hours of collection.
- If you have any issues with your order, please contact your collection showroom. Contact details can be found on our Showroom Locator page.
- There is a delivery charge of €60
You will be contacted by a member of Online Support team to confirm your delivery details and agree an estimated delivery date. Delivery may take 3-4 days for receipt.
We will also send you an email to confirm when your order has gone out for delivery.
- For insurance reaons our drivers cannot bring products into your home. Pease ensure there is suitable help on site.
- Our service is door to door, providing that your driveway or yard is suitable for a pallet truck (i.e. a solid, smooth surface).
You must report any damages, shortages or incorrect items to Customer Support within 48 hours of delivery.
If you have any issues with your order, please contact a member of our Online Support team. Contact Details can be found the Contact Us page.
Please note you can cancel your order at any time until receipt – see our Returns & Cancellations policy for further information.