Grundfos STR2-1.5C PVC Negative Twin Impeller Shower Pump
The shower pump is continuously rated as a regenerative pump making it equipped to overcome air pockets and ideal where the plumbing route includes multiple bends and elbows. The shower pump is used for boosting both hot and cold water to single showers or simple bathroom suite where the outlets are above or below the cold-water tank.
This high-performance composite shower pump has an innovative design and by incorporating a low-speed induction motor it improves durability and ensures a long life. This design ensures minimal turbulence in the pump head. The pump is supplied with a stainless steel, flexible and braided connection hose making it resistant to corrosion. Anti-vibration feet, long-life carbon graphite and high density ceramic seals ensure that the operating noise is held at a minimum. The shower pump has built-in thermal protection, which immediately stops the pump motor if it overheats. The shower pump is a WRAS approved product and as such the whole product has undergone and passed extensive mechanical and water quality testing. Additionally, this pump is a regenerative pump making it equipped to overcome air pockets.
• Integrated thermal protection
• Regenerative impeller design to overcome air pockets
• Low speed and quiet induction motor for longer durability
• Continuously rated regenerative pump (in UK is used)
• Long life carbon graphite and high density ceramic seals
• Stainless steel flexible connection hose
• Anti-vibration feet for minimum operating noise
• WRAS approved product
|Manufacturer Part Code||98950235|
|Product Type||Twin Impeller Shower Pump|
|Power Supply||230 V|
- You can select the showroom where you would like to collect your order.
- We will send you an email when your order is ready to be collected.
- Orders received by 3pm can be collected during opening hours on the next working day if all stock is available in the local showroom
- If we need to transfer some of your products from central warehouse to your local branch, it may take 3-4 days for your order to be ready for collection
- If collecting more than 10 boxes of tiles, please note that the tile boxes may be very heavy and not be suitable for transportation in a car. It is suggested you arrange for more robust transport or arrange for delivery.
- You must report any damages, shortages or incorrect items to the showroom where you collected your order within 48 hours of collection.
- If you have any issues with your order, please contact your collection showroom. Contact details can be found on our Showroom Locator page.
- There is a delivery charge of €60
You will be contacted by a member of Online Support team to confirm your delivery details and agree an estimated delivery date. Delivery may take 3-4 days for receipt.
We will also send you an email to confirm when your order has gone out for delivery.
- For insurance reaons our drivers cannot bring products into your home. Pease ensure there is suitable help on site.
- Our service is door to door, providing that your driveway or yard is suitable for a pallet truck (i.e. a solid, smooth surface).
You must report any damages, shortages or incorrect items to Customer Support within 48 hours of delivery.
If you have any issues with your order, please contact a member of our Online Support team. Contact Details can be found the Contact Us page.
Please note you can cancel your order at any time until receipt – see our Returns & Cancellations policy for further information.