Grundfos STR2-1.5 C is a regenerative shower pump with positive head and 2 impellers. This pump is the result of extensive research and development ensuring a high-performance pump at an affordable price.
The shower pump is continuously rated as a regenerative pump making it equipped to overcome air pockets and ideal where the plumbing route includes multiple bends and elbows. The shower pump is used for boosting hot and cold water to single showers or simple bathroom suite where the outlets are below the cold-water tank.
This high-performance composite shower pump has an innovative design and by incorporating a low-speed induction motor it improves durability and ensures a long life. This design ensures minimal turbulence in the pump head. The pump is supplied with a stainless steel, flexible and braided connection hose making it resistant to corrosion. Anti-vibration feet, long-life carbon graphite and high density ceramic seals ensure that the operating noise is held at a minimum. The shower pump has built-in thermal protection, which immediately stops the pump motor if it overheats. The shower pump is a WRAS approved product and as such the whole product has undergone and passed extensive mechanical and water quality testing. Additionally, this pump is a regenerative pump making it equipped to overcome air pockets.
• Integrated thermal protection
• Regenerative impeller design to overcome air pockets
• Low speed and quiet induction motor for longer durability
• Continuously rated regenerative pump (in UK is used)
• Long life carbon graphite and high density ceramic seals
• Stainless steel flexible connection hose
• Anti-vibration feet for minimum operating noise
• WRAS approved product