We at Washglade ULC T/A Heat Merchants Group part of Harleston ULC ("Tubs & Tiles") with registered offices at Muirfield Drive, Naas Road, Dublin 12, Ireland, are committed to protecting the confidentiality and privacy of information entrusted to us.
This Privacy Statement sets out:
- what information we collect (or that you provide to us);
- how we collect it;
- what we do with it; and
- how we protect this information.
Your personal data is processed in accordance with Irish and European data protection law.
What information do we collect?
We obtain personal information about you if you choose to provide it when you contact us. By registering and/or submitting personal information to Tubs & Tiles, you are also agreeing to the use of this information in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
How will information about you be used?
Tubs & Tiles complies with its obligations under Data Protection law by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
Personal information which you supply to us may be used for the following purposes:
- to process your order;
- to provide the services you requested;
- to respond to your query;
- to send you email marketing communications about other products and services we think may be of interest to you (only if you have provided us with your consent)
What is the legal basis for processing your information?
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, share and use personal data for the purposes in order to ensure that your personal data is processed in a fair, lawful and transparent manner.
Sharing your information
We will not share your information with any third parties unless one of the following conditions applies:
- as required by law, any applicable regulation to protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or others;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a government request;
- if Tubs & Tiles is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, to any prospective seller or buyer of all (or part of) our business or assets. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information;
- if you have given your consent to pass your personal data to third-party marketing companies who might contact you on Tubs & Tiles behalf with information about products and services ofTubs & Tiles which may be of interest to you.