Salgar Vinci 1000mm Floor Standing Vanity Base Unit for Inset Basin (African Oak)
The VINCI floor framework and inset washbasin in matt black lacquered aluminium has an African Oak shelf in the lower part of the unit and adjustable legs.
This structure offers you the possibility of customising your bathroom furniture to your liking, combining: the structure with two types of washbasins from our catalogue and the VINCI suspended vanity unit with 2 drawers, which will allow you to increase the storage capacity.
These washbasins are the Iberia white porcelain and the Sofia MineralMarmo washbasin in 9 different sizes and shapes.
The unit is available in 3 sizes: 850/1000/1200 mm, with up to 9 types of combinations available, choosing either of the 2 sinks:
• 2 combination types are possible with the 850 mm width: washbasin with vanity unit on the right or left.
• 3 combination types are possible with the 1000 mm width: washbasin with vanity unit on the right, on the left or in the centre.
• 4 combination types are possible with the 1200 mm width: washbasin with vanity unit on the right or on the left; countertop washbasin in the centre with 1 or 2 vanity units; and double countertop washbasin with vanity unit in the centre.
The price includes the Vinci framework only.
|Manufacturer Part Code
|Vanity Base Unit
- You can select the showroom where you would like to collect your order.
- We will send you an email when your order is ready to be collected.
- Orders received by 3pm can be collected during opening hours on the next working day if all stock is available in the local showroom
- If we need to transfer some of your products from central warehouse to your local branch, it may take 3-4 days for your order to be ready for collection
- If collecting more than 10 boxes of tiles, please note that the tile boxes may be very heavy and not be suitable for transportation in a car. It is suggested you arrange for more robust transport or arrange for delivery.
- You must report any damages, shortages or incorrect items to the showroom where you collected your order within 48 hours of collection.
- If you have any issues with your order, please contact your collection showroom. Contact details can be found on our Showroom Locator page.
- There is a delivery charge of €60
You will be contacted by a member of Online Support team to confirm your delivery details and agree an estimated delivery date. Delivery may take 3-4 days for receipt.
We will also send you an email to confirm when your order has gone out for delivery.
- For insurance reaons our drivers cannot bring products into your home. Pease ensure there is suitable help on site.
- Our service is door to door, providing that your driveway or yard is suitable for a pallet truck (i.e. a solid, smooth surface).
You must report any damages, shortages or incorrect items to Customer Support within 48 hours of delivery.
If you have any issues with your order, please contact a member of our Online Support team. Contact Details can be found the Contact Us page.
Please note you can cancel your order at any time until receipt – see our Returns & Cancellations policy for further information.